Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MONTREAT UPDATE #3


It's only Tuesday and it feels like we've been here for two weeks already.  Everything is going great!  Here's a couple pictures.  The photo below is our group, with a couple others from another church, practicing for tomorrow's keynote.  Did I mention that we have the largest group?  Not that I'm counting, but I think this says a lot about our youth, adult leaders and parents that make up our youth ministry from a technically smaller church.  Blessing! ~ Scott



4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    Love to everyone..
    "Let your light shine before others" Matthew5:16
    Peace
    Ali Edmondson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all having a blast! Of course you have cool weather the year I don't come, but that's okay, because I will be back for at least part of the week next year. I can't take not being there with all of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having a fantastic time! I really miss going to Montreat too (although it's been 3 LONG years!). Keep learning and growing in the faith! Peace to you all! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the posts! We miss the "old timers" too. It's been a great week and sad to see it end. Time for our graduated seniors to move from youth to young adults!!

    ReplyDelete