Friday, July 24, 2009

MONTREAT UPDATE #4

Wow!  Time has never gone so slow and yet so fast!  Tomorrow we go home!  Every Montreat has a different feeling for the good.  Each year I am amazed with our youth, and this year is no exception.  They have been just unbelievable!  These youth are amazingly deep and caring individuals with so much to offer this world - the true definition of a BLESSING!  I am always scared at this time, however.  It's Friday and tomorrow we leave this incubator we call Montreat.  It's like what I feel like when I'm about to speak or perform in front of a large group of people.  It's like I'm excited to share my gifts, but nervous that I'm going to mess up in front of everyone.  I pray something sticks like super glue.  But it's so hard.  God only knows what's ahead.  Some youth will continue to crawl, some will walk, and some will run!  But I pray that all our youth will put on their running shoes and never stop running!



No comments:

Post a Comment